Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Methodist Medical Center Room 441
Julia was transported to Oak Ridge around 2:00 a.m. this morning. I talked with Linda a little while ago and apparently she will not see the oncologist until in the morning. She has seen a nephrologist that said her kidneys are working but are very dry from the dehydration. Also, she does have some fluid in her lungs but they said that could be caused from the hydration efforts and they may have to slow that down. They called in a nutritionist and they tried a special drink but Julia was not able to drink it. I will bring you up to date as soon as we've heard something from the oncologist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Peggy for continuing to update the blog. There are many many readers and we appreciate the updates. Jules, our thoughts and prayers are with you girl.
ReplyDeleteAnita
Thank you, Thank you for continuing the updates. It helos just to know what is going on, I have referred several of our MaBell friends to the blog site for information. Just tell Julio, she is loved and preyed for on a daily basis.
ReplyDeleteThe other Jan
Ok, I can't type or spell too good, it is helps instead of helos.
ReplyDeleteJan
Please let us know when Julia feels like receiving phone calls or cards from us who keep thinking and praying for her.
ReplyDeleteMari