Sunday, April 26, 2009

Back In Illinois


We arrived back in Zion this afternoon. Because of an error in our reservations we moved to Illinois Beach Resort today. We could have stayed another day at Country Inn but with Julia having the procedure in the morning, we decided it would be better to move today. This place is really nice....Jan, tell Leroy that we told him we were going to the beach and we meant it. I'll post some photos when I get home. The lake here looks like the ocean and you see the water as far as you can see. Julia is resting now and hopefully after tomorrow's procedure, she will start to feel better. She drank a whole milkshake today...a small one but I was thrilled. Remember her in your prayers tomorrow morning. The procedure should take between 20 mins to 2 hrs. The dr has scheduled a hour for hers. As soon as I can update the blog tomorrow, I will.

2 comments:

  1. Well...the beach huh!!! I guess I will let this one slide, but next time I better be in on the plans!!!
    I bought a new yellow, polka dotted bikini and I wanted to show off my figure! Don't get mad...I bought each of you a bikini,too. Julia,yours is animal print(you wild woman) and Peggy yours is stars and stripes. I thought it would be great for the 4th. of July. We three will be soooo...adorable!
    Have a good week. Take care. You are in our prayers, our hearts, and our every thought.God bless you. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls-Just read your update (thank you Peggy). Beach, Nails, Milkshake- REALLY, where are you girls. I don't care about Jan's love fest with the bikini-my mid ab "c" section would not be in any bikini- even if Jules wears her animal print!
    I will have you in my prayers this morning.I like having a plan and it sounds like theirs is a good one with options-nails!I'm going to have a talk with Vandy on my next visit. I think that I should get at least ONE nail done!
    Envy love on the animal print-
    Suzan
    Can't wait to hear how you are after the treatment.

    ReplyDelete