Thursday, May 14, 2009

STILL NO RADIATION

I just talked with Julia and she didn't make it again. For some reason they tried a pill rather than the injection and were not successful. Pain Mgmt and the Radiation Team are getting with the doctors tomorrow to see what they can do. Sounds like twilight sleep is needed. She sounded good but was disappointed...she said the pill did not phase the pain.

2 comments:

  1. Chatted with Jules tonight as well. She does sound good but disappointed. I told her tomorrow would be the day !! We did laugh and talked about Janet and Jeff.

    Light those candles for tomorrow everyone.

    Lois Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia...
    I've made up my mind. This is for certain. There is no doubt. I am confident. For sure it will happen. No room for error. Positive outlook. Fully convinced. Guaranteed flawless results. Unmistakable success. Absolutely perfect outcome. Unequivocal triumph.
    ALL WILL GO WELL TODAY!
    Pain free days and nights my friend. Jan

    ReplyDelete