I just wanted to share another photo and let everyone know I talked with Julia this morning and she thought she rested a little better last night. I was so glad to hear that since she had to cancel a couple of appointments yesterday because she was so tired.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jules-LOV your pic. You really look:We know that looks can cover how you really feel, but you look good, Girl!Glad you got rest last night. Did you have dreams of "my Mr. Kennedy"! Love the unmistakable white hospital band. You would think that with the band they wouldn't ask your name 50 million times...as if you have changed your name! There were time that I wished someone had taken my name so I didn't have to give more blood.
ReplyDeleteYou really look good.
Much Tiger love
Suzan
Suzan
Well,this is the second time I've tried to type this.Somehow I deleted the first message! Go figure.
ReplyDeleteGirl, you look good. I hope the pain has eased off and you get your energy back. I'm so glad we got to talk this morning.
School is the usual hell at the end of the year.My patience is gone, I don't like school, I want to retire and I don't like kids! I'm in a terrible mess. Thank God RCEA is winding down.I'll be free from meetings.Only one more to go!
Oh, you really need to know there is a monster living in Lake's toy box. I may have to go to Texas to eradicate that monster and bring Lake back to Tennessee for safety purposes.
Take care and keep us informed. Let me know if you need anything. Love to you with pain free days and nights. Jan
p.s. Strawberries are in. I thought of you as I downed half a flat!
Look at you posing.......... Great pic and I love the blouse. Havn't seen that one. Keep that look up and you'll go home with a good looking doctor. Who could resist?
ReplyDeleteTig called tonight. He sure misses you. I told him you were in good hands and would be home before he knows it. hehehe
Off to the couch for the night. Think of you every hour on the hour.
Love ya lois peace
I'm so glad I could post the photos. Everyone is getting to see you at your best. I wouldn't dare take your photo when you are setting in the middle of the bed at night trying to rub your own back and looking so pitiful. I'll talk to you later.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Peggy
Hi.It's me again. Today is Thursday,May 7.
ReplyDeleteLeRoy is fishing and I'm cooking supper. Wish you were here to eat with me. We would be on the screened porch filling our faces with all kinds of yummies. Then out to the deck so we could swing and talk and swing and talk and talk and talk.... I miss you ol' girl. Can you tell? Please take care, get well and come home.I'm needing my buddy ! Who else will listen to me bitch about school, politics, the economy, kids, men, etc.,etc.,etc.
Zoe' is going to have that baby at school!!! And I will have to deliver it. And if I do deliver her, she better be named after me. Don't you agree?
Andrea's golf team is going to the STATE! Yeah RMS!!!
Take care. I want you to be pain free and cancer free. Work on that for me,will you?
If I hear any good juice, I'll call you. YOU are in my heart, my prayers and my thoughts!!
Love you, Jan
Hey Jules! You look great as always. Just in case no one has updated you, Witter and the boys came in second in the district and are playing in the region on Monday!!!!How???
ReplyDeleteIt was two awesome games. We miss you!
Amy
Jules- Thought I'd take a min. to write before the "Rockwood Ark" floats by. The Adm. gave away a free Cracker Barrel lunch/gift card yesterday and I won! Beth , Crissy and I had lunch together...during school,by ourselves! It was great fun because it felt like we were"real" adults just having lunch. Wen I asked Alan if I could take the girls with me is asked if we wanted a 2 day motel run also...in the fine city of Harriman! Now, there have been days when the snow was on the ground that I would have taken that offer!!If it continues to rain, I may get a top floor room and just wait out the floods. WOULDN'T THAT be a good story to spread around!!
ReplyDeleteJust want to let you know that I was thinking about you today. You girls enjoy your weekend get-away.
You are in my prayers.
Suzie-Q
Hi. It's Friday. May 8. Have mercy... you should have been here for the floods this morning. The school was leaking, kids were drowned rats, teachers sat in cars refusing to come in,and I didn't get my coffee! I was also evaluated today. After 35 years they still aren't sure I can teach. I talked to Sandra last night. Did your ears burn? I don't know who misses you the most. LeRoy is getting ready for the Friday night "HAPPY HOUR". Wish you were here to keep him straight. I'll be in fine shape. I'm thinking about buying a kareoke.(spell?) I used to have one but the kids wore it out.I'm behind on my Patsy Cline!!! Better get well soon or I will be on tour and you won't be able to go!!! Got more berries today. I guess tomorrow is freezer jam day. Take care...praying for pain free days and nights. Ms.Jan
ReplyDeleteLove that new blog look! You girls sure are getting mighty fancy!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the fight. You are doing well Julia. Looking great too!
ReplyDeleteHere are a couple of cheesy jokes:
"Q: What do you call an empty jar of Cheeze Whiz?
A: Cheeze Whuz."
"Q: Where do one-legged people eat?
A: IHOP"
"I think the serving size of ice cream is when you hear the spoon hit the bottom of the container."
"Q: Why does a traffic light turn red?
A: If you had to change in front of everyone, you'd turn red, too."
Well, maybe I get you some better ones for the next time. These are so lame that almost make me laugh. ;)
Get healthy soon lady!
Mari
Saturday May 9
ReplyDeleteHidee,hidee,hidee!!! I miss you, miss you, miss you, miss you.
Been to Chattanooga today to check on the girls. I surprised them. They were tickled.Thought of you all day. Wyatt has been fishing and LeRoy has been to Rachets to the St. Jude thing.
I hope you enjoy the week-end. Don't over do. When you feel like it, give me a call. I don't want to bother you. I'm afraid you will be resting.
Shirlie and Jonathan are flipping out for your address. Me too. Take care and GET WELL AND COME HOME!!! Love you friend. Jan
Sunday May 10
ReplyDeleteJulia I am not to hip on this blogging thing but I really wasnted you to know my thoughts are with you and I know you are fighting the fight.So many things to share, to laugh and cry about.We still havent had that cup of coffee and I look forward to it on your return.You rest and stay focused on your new job,,that being To Get Well. Love Ya Neighbor and our corn will grow high!
Today is Sunday May 10
ReplyDeleteWhat a lazy Sunday this has been.And no, I did not go to church. Shirlie did. Jonathan did. But Jan did not.Do not say a word. I can hear Jonathan from his house!
Wyatt and I had a date but I cancelled. I will go tomorrow. We are going out to eat and I want to make sure I'm good and hungry.I'm pitifully poor you know. Just bones!! For every pound you have lost I have gained it. Even LeRoy is on to me! Hope you had a good, restful week-end. Please let me know how you are doing. Can't wait for school to be out.I'm soooo ready!!! Take care this week. You got a big job ahead of you. My prayer for you is to be pain free and cancer free.Keep your chin up. Love you, Jan