Julia called me yesterday and we talked for 30 mins....that's a record these days. She sounded great and says she continues to feel better every day - even the pain in her side is getting better. She said that she feels like eating etc more now. I told her the appetite enhancer is made from marijuana and that why she's feeling so good...Ha Ha. I asked her what she thought about Tuesday and she said she thought she could do it. So here's to Tuesday. Everyone pray for her safe trip from Oconomoc to Zion and her strength for Tuesday.
We are on our way to St. Petersburg but I will continue to talk and blog.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today is my anniversary and I just had to check on you before I went anywhere...I'm glad to hear you are up to get treatment tomorrow. Keep up the work and continue to do as you feel you need to.
ReplyDeleteI'll post a joke later.
Mari
Julia also called me. She is still with her nephew and niece. Thay had gone to eat breakfast,but Julia had opted to stay home. She told me they were going to bring her back some bacon to eat.(I'm thinking biscuits and gravy,girl.)She said she is feeling better so maybe the treatment will be done tomorrow.She and Beth(niece) will go back to the center this afternoon.Please keep praying for complete sucess tomorrow. Hang tough,Jules. Only you can get this done. Pain free days and nights my friend. Mamaw Jan
ReplyDeleteJulie,
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great weekend with Rich and Beth. Great company I would say. Girl. we miss you here on the hill but we want you to stay there and get the treatment that you need. I am praying that tomorrow will be the day that everything gets started. I know that it is not going to be easy but I know how much of a fighter you are and I know that you can do this.
Tig and the White Trash send their love and they really want mom to get better so she can come home and then maybe the crazy lady next door will leave us alone!! I try to go down about the same time everyday but just in case I am a little late they let me know....yesterday they came up here to get me! I know why you love them so much because even on a bad day they can make you smile.
You know that we love you and like I said we miss you so much. Our prayers will be with you in the morning and I hope that the treatment goes well. Keep your chin up and don't worry about a thing because God is right there with you.
Love you girl
Sunday Evening
ReplyDeleteOkay girl...tomorrow is the "big day." You've got so many folks pulling for you. Close your eyes...take a deep breath...think of East Tennessee,and remember everyone who loves you. It's up to you now. Give it your best shot! Our days and nights are filled with thoughts of you and prayers for you. Bless you dear friend.Pain free days and nights ol' girl. Mamaw Jan
Julio,
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear your pain is giving you a little break! That has to really wear on your last nerve. Now if you can gain enough strength for your treatment, that would be great! You know you need to try to eat and drink anything possible. You know, I never imagined we would have to tell each other anything like that, WE HAVE TO EAT! ha Sorry, about that, I just thought that was amusing.
You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers and your boyfriend, Jerry asks about you everyday. Take care and if there is anything I can do for you, let me know.
Love ya,
Jan