Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Didn't make the treatment but is closer!

Just talked to Julie for about 45 mins. She didn't take treatment today due to recurring pain in her back however every day the pain gets less and less and she said the technician thought she would be able to do it tomorrow. Additionally she is having the treatment at 8:00 A.M. which I think might be a better time for her. We talked about a lot today including some business issues (I'm helping with paying bills etc) and she was more talkative and involved than she has been in weeks. Also, she is eating more...she doesn't eat alot but yesterday they had barbecue at the Guest Quarters and she ate some potato salad, baked beans and pasta salad. Not a tremendous amount but some. She would not have even touched any of that when I was there. Keep up the prayers and hopefully tomorrow is the big day!

2 comments:

  1. Julia,Sandra, and Peggy
    Girls, thanks for keeping us up with all the happen's at the Center.Julia, glad to hear that you are getting some food down and the pain is being somewhat controlled!
    I know that I haven't written in a while but don't think that I'm not reading updates! You know you are in my heart and prayers. You have been the buzz among the fac. these days. We are all thinking about you . Can't wait to hear how things go for you in the morning.
    Thinking about you-
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is the 3rd time I am trying to post a comment........my mind is not working too well tonight. Actually, I have been kidnapped and taken across the state line of Florida into Daytona Beach. My kidnapper, I think his name is Jerry, says he will take me back home if I behave and relax. So, don't worry about me being rescued. ha ha
    Jerry thought I would heal quicker from surgery laying in the sun... sounds good to me. Would you like my kidnapper to get you?
    I truly hope you are able to get the treatment in the morning, maybe before you get good and awake will be better. Jerry and I are thinking about you and I will check back tomorrow. You take care. We love ya!

    ReplyDelete