Thursday, May 21, 2009

Home Alone 2

Julia spent the night in the hospital last night which is normal after that procedure. Sandra was home alone suffering in 80+ temperatures since their air conditioner was torn up (it was a blessing that Julia got to stay). She said Julia was doing well and resting. Sandra is pushing to get Julia's treatment started tomorrow. We thought it would be good if Sandra could be with her since she has had radiation. Sandra also said that she got a copy of a scan that was done last week and even though the tumor had increased significantly that there were no signs that it had spread to other organs...thank you God!

3 comments:

  1. Keep the good news coming! I hope the air gets fixed.
    A few You might be a redneck if...jokes here:

    You might be a redneck if...
    Your kids take roadkill to show-and-tell.
    You and your wife has the same haircut.
    Your grandmother has ever stopped to relieve herself on the side of the highway.
    The Glamour Shots people give you your money back.
    Your mother has more chest hair than your father.
    You steal the towels when you stay overnight with relatives.
    The orthodontist retired when he finished with your family.
    You think "going back to your roots" means growing out the peroxide.

    More later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia,
    I'm so happy your pain went away, even if it was just a little while! I think about you & pray for you every day.
    School sucks and I can't wait for it to be over till Aug.
    I'm so glad you have this site so I can keep informed on your treatment.
    Hang in there girl!!
    Love, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is not exactly for Julia, but yet I guess it is. Julia needs a special prayer.Julia does not seem to be giving as much effort towards this fight as she could. Please don't misjudge my intentions, but I really feel that a big part of the battle with cancer is ones attitude. I know I'm not where she is, and I know I have not delt with the pain she has. Julia has suffered immencely.She has suffered more in the last few weeks than most of us will ever suffer or have ever suffered. I believe with all my heart she is wearing down.The "SPIT and VINEGAR" has gone. She is not eating...not drinking(she is very dehydrated)...and not doing as the doctors want her to do. That is why I'm asking for a special prayer.Julia still needs our prayers for pain free days and nights, a complete recovery from cancer,and for a healthy Julia to come home.But...Julia needs to be given some "FIGHT." Please add to your prayers that Julia realize her attitude and will to fight is an important factor in the outcome of this battle. Her spirit must be willing to fight and to keep fighting.I'm scared for her, and I hurt for her,and I miss her, and I wish she could come home cancer free . I don't want to lose my buddy. Thanks for listening folks and please whisper that little extra prayer as you light your candle each night. Mamaw Jan

    ReplyDelete