Julia had a rough day again today. She was not able to do the radiation due to the pain she has in her back. Tomorrow they are going to give her an injection for pain before the treatment and if that does not work they will put her to sleep to do the treatment. She really got sick today. She has to lay on a hard, flat table for the radiation and her back hurts her so bad it makes her get very sick. Please pray for her...she truly needs all the prayers she can get.
Linda moved her to the Guest Quarters and she has a recliner which I think will help her alot. She will be there for the rest of her time in Zion. Her address is:
Julia Zumstein
C/O Guest Quarters - Room 5
1911 27th St
Zion, IL 60099
The phone no. there is 847-872-3564.
Thanks for everyone's patience as I learn ways to improve the blogspot. I finally figured out how to post showing my name and if you've not noticed please read the details in Change in Comments. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Girls,
ReplyDeleteSpoke to Julie tonight. She was quite disappointed and upset she couldn't do the treatment today. Hopefully the plans for tomorrow will do the trick.
Peggy, thanks again for continuing to update the blog.
Linda, hang in there.......
Love to all Lois PEACE
Hello my love!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry that I have not been able to post on your blog. My computer had to have a new hard drive and I started at the beginning of your journey to where you are currently. It is now 11:56 pm on May 13th. You have had many bumps in the road, but you are very stubborn, determined and strong willed. I miss my Friday lunch buddy!!! The back 9 is waiting for us to bust in the door sister!
I miss you very much and I think about you everyday and I send many, many prayers up for you. Just remember when you are tired and hurting that we are all rubbing your back, when you are laughing we are all laughing with you and when tears well up in your eyes...we are there to catch them and turn them into smiles.
Call me when you are up to it because I would love to hear your voice. I love you much and I send my hugs to you everyday.
Stay strong Tiger!
Love ~ Tammy East-Reid
P.S. Peggy/Linda ~ thank you so much for setting this blog spot up and keeping us updated. It really means alot to those who can't be with Julia.
I'm with you ol' girl. My heart aches for you, and my eyes cry for you. I'm sending you every ounce of strength I have.
ReplyDeleteGod has you in HIS hands. HIS angels have their wings wrapped around you. Bless you dear friend. Pain free days and nights are ahead. All our love. Jan
Schools out, schools out...well for today. I'm going to go eat a chicken wing for you. I hope they gave you some good meds today. Hang in there...Anita
ReplyDeleteJulia,
ReplyDeleteLois and I hooked up on facebook and she told be about this blog. I will keep you in my prayers. Don't ever give up, you are a strong person. I never go back to Rockwood, but would come to see you, so you better call me when you get home. I live in Knoxville. Just let Lois know and she will contact me, or I will keep checking out this blog. Hang in there, God never gives us more than we can handle.
love you
Becca Johnson Fuller