Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Photos


I'm trying to add a few photos to the blog. The hospital and hotel's computers did not have the photo card slot. I;ve added some to old post and wanted to add a couple more. I don't think I mentioned in the beginning that Jan & Shirley took us to the airport so we would not have to leave our car for who knows how long (ended up being a very wise decision). I sure am thankful that Shirley went with Jan...I think she needed the moral support and Shirley is excellent with TLC.



When Julia and I were younger (probably pre teenage) we used to buy matching outfits. I'm not sure if we did it on purpose or if the choice in Rockwood was so slim (JCPenney & Bernard's) that we didn't have a choice. But I was shopping before we left and found a pair of pj's for Julia and decided I liked them so much that I wanted a pair also...guess what...JCPenney special. So Linda wanted to take our photo and I promised to put it on the blog. Julia cheated..she still had on makeup but since I liked to get mine off ASAP I was bare faced so sorry for the scare!

5 comments:

  1. What a great picture of all of you! If I didn't know better,and I do, I'd think that you were just "little ol ladies that never could never get into anything! Looks sure are deceiving! Do you know secrets about other or what? Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules, you're looking really good! Hope you start feeling better soon.
    Beth B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. considering I'm the hippie of the group I didn't wear "fufu" cloths or what others had ---and don't now. I'll be the oldest hippie around !! My friend you look great. don't forget you have my phone # and i'm up very very late if you need/want to chat.

    Love ya loads........ Lois PEACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be 39 yrs. old we look damn good!!!
    I never had a bought dress till I was a junior in high school. Momma made all mine. JC Penney frocks would have been a treat.
    Oh, and I want a pair of pj's like yours and Pegs...so we can have them for our next slumber party!!! IGA boys and Home Store boys not allowed!!! Uh...this is a private joke.
    I hope you are feeling better.(Less pain...my prayer for you.) Julia, I'm not going to call you. You call me when you feel up to talking.I miss you something awful, but I will survive if you will get well and take me to Sonic.I haven't had a corn dog or cherry limeade since you have been gone! Take care. Love you and miss you. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julio, you really look good! Glad you are getting some girl time into the days. I hope the back pain is better and you are getting rest during the night now. Now, I be off the blog for a while, but you will be in my thoughts and prayers. You see, I HAVE to go on this cruise to Alaska with Jan & Kathy. Sure wish I had you here to help me pick some accessories with a little pazazz..... You know I choose rather small and simple items. I leave on Friday and will be back on the 17th. I truly hope your treatments go well and they shrink that damn ol' tumor to nothing! Take care and May God Be With You!
    Love ya,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete