Saturday, May 2, 2009

Solo Flight




Well Julie didn't make it to Walmart, she sent her admin asst instead so that she could stay home and rest. She was very tired again yesterday. Linda arrived this morning via the stretch limo. It has been a much better day for Julie. She came down and read her comments on the blog (which she has not been able to do since last Sat) and has actually eaten more today than she has since we have been here. Most of the yellow has gone away since she got her bag so hopefully that will make her feel better and perhaps improve her diet. I'm leaving tomorrow and Linda will take over the blog. I will try to add photos either tomorrow or Monday. I took some of Julie Thursday night after she ate and this morning that are really good and I think will show you how much she is beginning to improve.

4 comments:

  1. Jules not making it to "wally world" imagine. She needs her rest. I spoke to her and Peg Thurs night and she sounded so good, up beat, funny, etc. Made me feel wonderful....

    Peg. All of us can't thank you enough for going with her. You're a saint. Thank Norman and Chadly for not having you for us and Julie.

    Glad the "yellow" is going away, it's not your color !

    Linda take care of our girl. Jules, think of you every day. Janet and Jeff always ask about you. Plus my friends at work.

    have a wonderful weekend. Love ya loads. Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walmart ain't what it used to be anyway!

    Peg...Glad you are headed home, but I know Julia will miss you. Linda,please keep us posted. Glad you are there. She needs her big sister.

    Julia, I won't bother you with phone calls. When you feel like talking you give me a buzz. I'm sure all will go well next week. Life is full of new adventures and getting well and coming home will be your greatest feat. I have all the confidence in the world in you. Keep up your spirit and give that cancer hell!!! Concentrate on getting back to Rockwood and the BACK 9. We are way behind!!!
    Love to all, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's alright. We all need to rest anyway. Imagine, dealing with these kids day by day, we need to rest. So, you over there is a lot of work too. Do whatever you have to do so you can get back soon.
    Here is your joke for today:
    "You might be a redneck if when you hear the name Taco Bell you think it is a phone company." This one is from J. Froxworthy.
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules- Sorry to hear that you didn't make it to the BIG WALMART! Probable in your best interest! You know, yellow is one of The colors this summer so if your body decides it wants to be yellow...consider it a fashion statement.
    I'm glad to hear that you are holding food down:a girl's got to have food to "keep up" her youthful appearance.
    Get your rest so your body can fight this enemy! Will be thinking about you today. I know that God has already heard your name this morning. There are too many of us talking about you to Him.

    ReplyDelete