Sunday, May 31, 2009

Update--Coming Home

I am sorry for the delay but Julia asked me to wait. She decided Wednesday night to come home. She should be on a flight en route to Knoxville as I blog. Jan is supposed to pick them up and bring them home. Linda is coming home with her and her dr here is trying to set up an appt with a oncologist and radiologist. There is a lot involved but basically Julie felt like she was not being treated effectively at CTCA. Hopefully this will not be another set back but as we all know time is ticking. She has asked that she have a few days at home to get aclamated before she has calls or visits. I promise to post daily to let you know what is going on. Again, I apologize but I had to do as she asked me.

Please everyone continue to pray, Julie's lack of nutrition has caused her to really go down. She is having to use a wheel chair when she goes any distance at all. I had a wheel chair that I took over this morning when I went to feed the cats. Donna had been feeding them but she is on vacation so I took back over when I arrived home yesterday. She needs prayers for strenghth, wise decisions and healing.

3 comments:

  1. Let her rest and regain strength to get treated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julio,
    Delighted you are coming back to East Tennessee! Now, you will not have any regrets. You know, wandering if the Center in Illinois could do anymore than the medical centers here..........or if it would be easier. Each person has to make the decision as to what is best, and you did that! I know this is difficult on you and you are not feeling up to par, but remember you have alot of friends and family that love you and will be there to help anytime you need it.
    Love ya,
    Jan, The other Jan Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules-
    Just seeing the mountains as you flew into Knoxville must have made you feel just a bit better. You know that I believe you have to make decisions for yourself and it may take a long time but you make decisions that are best for you.
    I do pray that you have a clear mind so you can made wise decisions.
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete